Prototyping @ TRR
Ran point to evaluate potential value-added features.
Proposed and shepherded build-out of Rules Engine POC (using Wongi) to simplify item pricing; abandoned because of time constraints.
POC'd CMS in Rails for Marketing/Merchandising
demo'd same to C-suite
when requirements changed, evaluated/prototyped against several CaaS vendors (e.g. Prismic, Kentico Cloud, Contentful)
built project plan for engineers to carry forward
In support of a strategic initiative towards increasing supply, ideated MVP for converting demand-side user into supply-side
- threw-together a link with a popup and beaconing usage via Segment
- then worked with Product and Design to flesh out a full feature
- managed a remote team to to get it across the finish line
- 2017 : created Browser Extension to cross-sell inventory on related retailers, garnering most excitement of all projects presented to execs.
- 2016 : did preliminary performance engineering research which eventually led to 1s page load reduction in 2017 (see Improving Speed and Conversions)
Performed requirements analysis and discovery around 3rd party video chat solutions as a tactical way to increase supply-side engagement/retention
Ideated in context of cross-functional guild to beat company plan around yearly supply-side user acquisition.